quarta-feira, 21 de maio de 2008

Swedish Lecture

Hello :)

Today I was opening my bookmarks and I found a link to Pippi Långstrump's site. The time I spent in Sweden I had the interest to read these Astrid Lindgrens' books. I found out that this character, Pippi, is very funny and can keep your attention till you finish the book (well, at least my attention :] ).
This character is so famous in Sweden among adults and still children I observed this when I told my älskling's mom that I was reading Pippi's books, she got very surprised and we start to laugh together remembering those funny stories.
So I will leave here a link, so everybody can watch and also show for your children :)

Have fun!!

PussPuss :)

(click in the title of the post so you can watch the video!)

by kelzinha

Nenhum comentário: